Meets: Saturday, February 4, 2017.
Time: 9:00am to Noon
Location: New Directions Office at 202 W. Michigan Ave. Saline, MI 48176
Class size: 20
Cost: $50.00 per person or $75 per couple
Are you "reacting" to your children rather than "responding" to them? Are you not being the parent you want to be? Or perhaps parenting is going well in your home, but you're open to fresh ideas?
This workshop is designed to introduce parents (any age children) to a more mindful style of parenting. This interactive workshop will teach you how to incorporate a mindfulness approach to your parenting. You can't change your kids but you can impact their behavior by how you interact with them using a mindful approach.
Workshop will cover these topics and more:
- How to be more patient with your kids and your self
- How to be more present with your kids and family
- How to "respond" to your children rather than "react" to them
- How to improve sleep habits in your kids
- Handling mistakes and "doing it over"
- Three minute breath space and eating mindfully
Dress casually and plan to learn, relax and begin to parent more mindfully.
To reserve your place, email Trish at trmolloy [at] icloud.com or call (734)984-3872. Payment due at registration. Credit/debit cards and checks accepted. Class size is limited.